Sunday, February 5, 2017

Chocolate Kisses with Pigwit

     I'm just so excited that From the Heart is back with their Progressive Challenges again but mostly I'm excited that Faith is so much better.  Blessings, Faith!  The freebie image for the challenge is Pigwit Hogs and Kisses and he's adorable!  Of course, this being February I had to make a Valentine card.


     I decided that something CAS would best showcase Pigwit so I started by using ProMarkers to color him, then I cut him with a simple, square die from Spellbinders (my very first set of dies purchased probably about 6 years ago.  Boy, have I added to my collection of dies since then!)

     I added tissue paper behind him, and tore the edges.  I mounted all of that onto a red card base, leaving room at the top for the sentiment piece.  For embellishment, I added only the red bow.

    Challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Calendar
Crafty Catz
Crafty Creations
Hiding in My Craft Room
I {heart} ProMarkers
Inky Chicks
Inspiration Destination
Jo's Scrap Shack
Kraftin' Kimmie
Pattie's Creations
Scrapy Land
Simon Says Stamp
Sweet Stampin'

     How has your weekend gone so far?   Mine has been very productive and creative.  I've managed to make 7 cards since Friday afternoon, and I have images colored for 3 more.  How's that for a stamping frenzy?  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

25 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Connie this is a gorgeous card that piggy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

jimlynn said...

Pigwit looks so dapper and handsome! Cute, cute card and love that tiny bow once again.
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

Such an adorable card and Pigwit does look so handsome too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Agree about Faith, good to have her back and you have made this wonderful card in honour of her, I suspect, too. Love the colouring and paper.
Faith A
x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is absolutely darling! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Jo's Scrap Shack!! Cyndi, DT

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

And, I love it over at HIMCR too! Thanks for playing along there too! Cyndi, DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

That is such a fun image! I love this sweet card, and your signature bow is too sweet!

Barbara Bruder said...

Connie this little piggie is so cute - brought a smile to my face. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Lizzies said...

Fab card love that little Piggy, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this fortnight.

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card and agree so pleased Faith is doing well. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

Chris said...

Cute piggy and a lovely design, a brilliant Valentines card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute, TFS and joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack

Glenda Atkins said...

Isn't that piglet the cutest thing. Just finished my card but have not posted it yet, you are certainly ahead of the game. I still have to do the Outlawz challenge and get the Bugaboo freebie. This card is so adorable and love the tissue paper, really great tearing going on there.
hugs
Glenda

*Vicki* said...

He is just as cute as can be Connie and you've done an excellent job with the coloring!! Love the stripes you've added to his bow tie and the bow on your design goes perfectly with him! ;) Super cute!! HUGS

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Connie! The image is super cute & you have coloured it beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

carol said...

fun card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Furrbster said...

Love this fun card Connie!

Hugz Tinz

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Love Challenge! Your card is so cute!

Michelle said...

Wonderful card and your coloring is great as well!

Thanks for joining us for our SOTM challenge @ From The Heart Stamps!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a sweet card. Love your coloring and details. This reminds me that I need to color my piggy up. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Sammy said...

Haha! Love that pig! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Anna-Karin said...

Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again. Anna-Karin DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing in our 'Lots of Red' Challenge #131!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Monika Reeck said...

The Image so cuute
and I love how you coloring it
sweet Valentine`S card
many thanks for joining Pattie's Creations this Month
Hugs
Monika (DT Member)

Tip Top said...

Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month!