Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Celebrating with Ike's World

     Our next challenge at Ike's World starts today and, as always, our theme is Anything Goes but we have an optional twist of "Fairly Flying" - anything with fairies or anything that flies.   I love this image from Ike's Art, called "Celebrate" !!  Isn't it fabulous how she seems to be 'flying'?  :-D


     I decided on a basic black and white combo with a blast of monochrome gold for this card.  I used my ProMarkers for coloring the image, and cut it with a stitched die from Memory Box.  I framed it in black and gold with dies from a set by QuicKutz.  I do love stitched dies.  I think they are my favorites.  They add such great visual interest and texture.

     I put everything onto a white card front and added the black flowers and black bow.  Pretty CAS but with an eye catching flair.  I'm very pleased with it.

     Challenges:
As You Like It
Aud Sentiments
Crafting with an Attitude
Crafty Addicts
Creative Inspirations
Cute Card Thurs.
Outlawz Twisted Thurs.
Pattie's Creations
Scrapy Land
Word Art Weds.

     Come play along with us, won't you?   Wishing you days full of Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! What a beautiful image!! I love how you've framed it with the black and gold die!! So gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card as always Connie, love the image and beautiful colour scheme you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a SUPER card, perfect for a celebration, love the die surround, a Fabulous card my Friend.
Faith
x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fab card, great coloring. hugs, Teresa

ike said...

WoWza !! This knocks my socks off !!! Awesome colouring and such a stunning colour combo. An amazing creation :-D Thank you so much for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Larissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Love the dies you used and the colours really pop! I have never seen a die with scallops and stitching, so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it!

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

Fab 'wow' card! I love my stitched dies too. They've only been around a while, but there are so many different varieties now. What would we do without them!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Vic said...

Great card - Thanks for sharing this with us this month at Patties Creations - Vic, DT x